To reset your MAhealthconnector username or password, please go to the account sign-in page and click “Forgot Username” or “Forgot Password” to get an email from MA Login that includes information and instructions to get back into your account.
Note that MAhealthconnector Login will send these emails. Please check your spam or junk email folder if you do not receive an email within a few minutes. In that case, please add the MA Login to your safe sender’s list.
5 Steps To Reset Account Password
You can reset your password using self-service if you have forgotten it. Your profile information is used to verify your identity. Follow these steps to reset your password:
- On the official login page, click Forgot password.
- Select next after entering your email address.
- Choose the recovery option you want to use on the Reset Password: Verify your identity page. You can choose from email, text message, security questions, or a phone call as a recovery method.
- On the Reset Password page, enter your new password.
- Click on the Next button after typing your password again in the Type password again field.
Now that your password has been updated, you can log into your account.
6 Steps To Retrieve MA Login ID
- On the official login page, click Forgot MA Login.
- Click the next button after entering your email address. Your profile may be asked for other verified information if you do not have a verified email address.
- Select the recovery option you want to use on the Find MA Login: Verify your identity page.
- Enter your MA Login or registered email address in the MA Login or registered email address field.
- Enter your MA Login in the MA Login field.
- Sign in with your password.
If you need any assistance, you may contact MAhealthconnector customer service at 1-877-MA-ENROLL (1-877-623-6765) or TTY 1-877-623-7773 for people who are deaf, hard of hearing, or speech-impaired.